Thursday 16 March 2017

Future Coders hard at work

Future coders hard at work debugging and getting the correct sequence. 

Some comments from our coders:

Milla: I recommend that all schools should regularly teach coding and I learned a lot of new vocabulary related to coding. 

Lily   : When I started, I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do but then I figured it out for  myself. I enjoyed myself today. My partner wasn't very enthusiastic about it today but I kept on going. I tried al lot of different things and different functions.

Maddison: It's a lot of fun. I thought it would be boring but I realised it was really fun and I wanted to do all the work. It is helping me learn new things.

William  : I kind of found it challenging. I learned how to code and work together. I found it hard to continue. 

Troy: I think coding is important because if you are trying to create an app, you need to create a pretty intense code. My favourite part is creating loops. 

Riley : Coding is important for people who want to create apps. Others can code for fun. CPDS should start coding lessons so that they can be famous. 

Alex : Schools should teach coding because in the future most jobs will be based on coding. 






No comments:

Post a Comment